Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Johnnie 1 post 21 karma points
    Jul 02, 2012 @ 23:37
    Johnnie

Error loading MacroEngine script (file: )

I am getting the error 

Error loading MacroEngine script (file: )  

Nothing new has been added/changed/unpackaged on the site. I went into the host and restarted the iste and services. No change. 

Worked great for weeks, now this error with no obvious source. Anyone have any suggestions?

ddaudio.com

Thanks in advance. 

• Daniel Bardi 927 posts 2562 karma points
    Jul 02, 2012 @ 23:56
    Daniel Bardi

Looks like a razor script error.  There are 404 errors are 3 of the 4 pages also.  Ran debugging on the home page and got this. (http://ddaudio.com/?umbDebugShowTrace=true)

Error loading MacroEngine script (file: , Type: ''
    Current node is null. This might be due to previewing an unpublished node. As the NodeFactory works with published data, macros using the node factory won't work in preview mode.
    Parameter name: Current node is 2105
      at umbraco.NodeFactory.Node.getCurrentNodeId()
      at umbraco.macro.loadMacroDLR(MacroModel macro)
      at umbraco.macro.renderMacro(MacroModel model, Hashtable pageElements, Int32 pageId)

• Glenn 28 posts 101 karma points
    Mar 27, 2015 @ 03:28
    Glenn

I had this problem, but the issue was that my html contained some css which has referencing the "@" sybmol in line position 1 for @media queries. Just remember to escape these using a double "@@" signs. So you end up with @@media rather than @media.

• Chris Randle 67 posts 181 karma points c-trib
    Mar 30, 2015 @ 10:24
    Chris Randle

I am thinking that it could also be caused by your cache somehow being corrupt. I've seen it in the past do this, and a little bit of right click on root content node, select publish and publish all children (i.e. republish entire site) will cause the cache to be regenerated.

Are you getting "Links to document" URL's generated in the back office on the content properties tab of the offending nodes?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft