Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Troels Larsen 75 posts 280 karma points
    Oct 17, 2012 @ 10:13
    Troels Larsen
    0

    Values cannot be returned until Resolution is frozen

    I just made a new solution based on 4.9 and after doing some initial setup of documents types and and a couple of razor macros nothing big. Suddenly my solution starts to act very very odd giving me and exception

     

    Anyone got and idea of what this could be ? 

     

  • Lee Gunn 5 posts 26 karma points
    Nov 09, 2012 @ 13:09
    Lee Gunn
    1

    I've suddenly started to get this with a new 4.10 install. Did you get anywhere with it?

    EDIT:

    I've done a little digging and for me it was due to my Global.asax.cs not inheriting from the UmbracoApplication class (they must have tweaked it recently).

    If you have your own Global.asax.cs file. Ensure that it looks like this: 

    public class Global : global::Umbraco.Web.UmbracoApplication 
    {
    }

  • Troels Larsen 75 posts 280 karma points
    Nov 09, 2012 @ 13:33
    Troels Larsen
    0

    Ohh sry mate for not providing the solution to my own problem, glad u found out that fast. Took me a day or so  :) 

     

  • Gionata Aladino Canova 21 posts 42 karma points
    Nov 12, 2012 @ 17:58
    Gionata Aladino Canova
    1

    For me worked this procedure:

    1. delete global.asax from server

    2. refresh site

    3. copy again global.asax on server

    4 refresh site

    Gionata Aladino Canova

  • Robin Hansen 126 posts 298 karma points
    Mar 31, 2013 @ 19:55
    Robin Hansen
    0

    I've the very same problem ATM - none of the above solutions works for me... - any idears...? >:-(

  • Aximili 177 posts 278 karma points
    Apr 08, 2013 @ 09:10
    Aximili
    0

    In my case, the AppStart class is causing it.

    I couldn't find anyway to replace my global.asax :(

  • Damjan 12 posts 31 karma points
    Aug 06, 2013 @ 16:35
    Damjan
    0

    Anyone found a solution for this. 
    Recently updated a site to v6.1.3 and this Resolution is not frozen error shows up once in a while. Sometimes it goes away after a refresh, seems to always work if I replace the Global.aspx and restart the site but it is not really a solution :/

    Thanks

  • Zac 223 posts 575 karma points
    Aug 07, 2013 @ 16:01
    Zac
    0

    Started getting this too having upgraded from 6.0.5 to 6.1.3

     

  • Rich Lee 26 posts 116 karma points
    Aug 09, 2013 @ 14:32
    Rich Lee
    0

    I created this error by adding a const (therefore effectively static) member variable pointing at the ContentTypeService to my ApplictionStarted event handler.

     

    Daft? Maybe, but might be of use to somebody.

     

    Rich

  • Damjan 12 posts 31 karma points
    Aug 12, 2013 @ 12:36
    Damjan
    0

     

     

     

    So this is what the error looks like, it just appeared on a new install of v.6.1.2, so it's not related to upgrading...

     

     

  • Jon Dunfee 199 posts 468 karma points
    Aug 23, 2013 @ 19:04
    Jon Dunfee
    0

    This might have something to do with Lucene indices rebuilding.  I upgraded a QA environment to 6.1.4 then propogated it to PRD and received the same message.  After picking my jaw up off the floor, I nuked the indices in the TEMP folder and waited about an hour (You can't log in to Umbraco until they are rebuilt anyway).  Everything seem to come back up just fine afterwards.

  • Matt 10 posts 70 karma points
    Aug 29, 2013 @ 02:12
    Matt
    0

    I get this when installing some nuget packages with Umbrao v6.1. Some packages change assembly bindings in web.config System.Net.Http back to 2.0.0.0.

    Manually changing back to 4.0.0.0 fixes error:

          <dependentAssembly>
            <assemblyIdentity name="System.Net.Http" publicKeyToken="b03f5f7f11d50a3a" />
            <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-2.0.0.0" newVersion="4.0.0.0" />
          </dependentAssembly>
     
  • James Meredith 18 posts 91 karma points
    Dec 20, 2013 @ 17:13
    James Meredith
    0

    I fixed this by refreshing the iss application pool for the domain

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft