Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• sundip 76 posts 339 karma points
    Jan 03, 2013 @ 14:38
    sundip

Multiple Paypal account under same installation

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right section to raise a question about paypal minicart. Please, consider I really need the solution.

I have two websites for the same product English and French, with that two paypal minicart scripts are there. I have created both under the same installation. Now, if I publish the both websites than the checkout is redirectiong to the latest order summary, let's say if French is the latest than the order summary is taking french cart. I am not sure how can I seprate those two versions and redirect to the appropriate cart.

Is this because I have one installation of Umbraco? I need to create under one domain.

Thank you for the help. 

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jan 05, 2013 @ 12:51
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi sundip

Can you try positing a screendump of your backoffice setup? Have you currently configured some hostnames used for local development? What version of Umbraco are you using?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

/Jan

Jan 07, 2013 @ 14:58
    sundip

Hi Jan,

Thanks for replying, I am using version 4.7.1. I am not using under any host names.

I have solved a bit of the problem. The redirect is now on the correct cart.

Problem:  I have two paypal accounts English and French. If I am on french site and add product to cart, the checkout is redirecting me to the france account which is correct. But if I donot clear the cart and switch to the english version of the website and try to checkout then it is also redirecting me to the france one. Do you think this is the paypal problem or I can solve it by any thing here?

FR is french and EN is english.

Thank you,

Sundip

Jan 07, 2013 @ 16:26
    sundip

Solved it using jquery on pageload clear the cart related to the language. Empty cart on pageload is the solution..huh 

Thanks,

Sundip

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft