I have this website for testing:

Content
       - Simple website
           - Installing modules
               - VegleiĆ°ing
           - Go further
           - Getting started
           - Abcdef

When setting IndexParentId to the Id of Simple website, I get data into the index. (using Luke to check)

When setting the IndexParentId to the Id of one of the other pages, f.x. Installing modules, the index is completely empty.

I am using these:

<add name="HelpIndexer" type="UmbracoExamine.UmbracoContentIndexer, UmbracoExamine" supportUnpublished="false" supportProtected="true" interval="10" analyzer="Lucene.Net.Analysis.Standard.StandardAnalyzer, Lucene.Net" indexSet="HelpIndexSet" />

<add name="HelpSearcher" type="UmbracoExamine.UmbracoExamineSearcher, UmbracoExamine"
    analyzer="Lucene.Net.Analysis.Standard.StandardAnalyzer, Lucene.Net" enableLeadingWildcards="true"/>
    <IndexSet SetName="HelpIndexSet" IndexPath="~/App_Data/TEMP/ExamineIndexes/Help/" IndexParentId="1050" />

Can I only use the top pages with the IndexParentId?
    The strange this is, that when I changed my ExternalIndexSet to use an IndexParentId, I got it working correctly, so this does not seem to be a limitation of Umbraco. Why isn't it working for subsites for my newly created search?

• Limberg Michelsen 22 posts 99 karma points
    Jan 30, 2013 @ 23:24
    Limberg Michelsen

Noone has any idea? :/

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft