Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dorza 4 posts 24 karma points
    Feb 12, 2013 @ 16:04
    Dorza

Gallery of images with root page

Hi I'm new to umbraco and have a task where I need to create a gallery of images. What I require is:

1. www.example.com/gallery - will display cover images of different galleries (so gallery 1, gallery 2, gallery 3 etc)
    2. www.example.com/gallery/gallery1 - Will show all the images in gallery 1

If possible i'd like it so that under the media section in the backoffice the user would create a "gallery" folder. In that folder they create folders for each gallery e.g gallery/gallery1 and in these folders place the images for each gallery. Click save and the www.example.com/gallery will be populated with a new gallery. The cover image will be whatever is first in the specific gallery folder.

After setting up the appropriate templates / Doc types would this be possible? I was going to use EasyModules gallery but the documentation provided is broken (images dont load) so I can't follow it. The site is also broken so can't pick it from there either. Its worth noting that I don't know XSLT or Razor but can follow along enough to drop stuff in. Thanks

• Dorza 4 posts 24 karma points
    Feb 13, 2013 @ 10:10
    Dorza

Nevermind, I copied the gallery from the personal website during umbraco installation. Does exactly what i want :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft