Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rene Benjaminsen 5 posts 25 karma points
    Apr 27, 2013 @ 20:39
    Rene Benjaminsen

Umbraco.Web.Routing.RoutesCacheResolver

When trying to upload my site i get this error...

Current has not been initialized on Umbraco.Web.Routing.RoutesCacheResolver. You must initialize Current before trying to read it.

Anyone who can help ?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 11x admin c-trib
    Apr 28, 2013 @ 11:38
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Rene

What version of Umbraco are you using?

And is it based on a clean installation or is it upgraded from an earlier version?

Where are you uploading the site too? Is it a dedicated server or is it on shared hosting? If it's shared hosting who is the provider and are you sure Umbraco is supported? If it's a dedicated server are you sure that the MVC framework has been installed etc.?

Hope these pointers help.

/Jan

Apr 28, 2013 @ 15:27
    Rene Benjaminsen

Hey Jan

its Umbraco version 6... and its a clean installation im trying to implement on www.surftown.dk webhotel...

i am using SQL CE...

Apr 28, 2013 @ 16:04
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Rene

Ok, what version of v6? there have been some patch releases so to rule out that it can be because of a bug in a previous version it would be nice to know if it's 6.0.1,6.0.2 etc. :)

However I honestly think it might be something in the setup on your host - I would try and contact support to make sure that everything on the server is setup correctly - If all the software is in place then let's try to take it from there.

/Jan

Apr 28, 2013 @ 16:08
    Rene Benjaminsen

Umbraco v6.0.3, i think its my host.. and i have made a support topic about it.. but they are way to slow.. but my client already bought it at surftown so i am forced to stay there...

Apr 28, 2013 @ 16:11
    Jan Skovgaard

Ok, I think that it's the host as well then. But usually Surftown does support Umbraco so hopefully they can help you once they respond. Otherwise I can recommend unoeuro if your client just needs cheap hosting. They sometimes answer support tickets late saturday and sundy night :)

But keep us posted if it turns out it's not the host - I suspect that the MVC framework may not be installed on the server...

/Jan

Apr 28, 2013 @ 16:14
    Rene Benjaminsen

i will :) thanks Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft