Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Oliver 7 posts 87 karma points
    May 06, 2013 @ 14:31
    Oliver

TreeDataService returns empty array

Hi,

I have a problem where the  /umbraco/webservices/TreeDataService.ashx  returns a empty array, which mean when I click any of the sections no nodes will be shown. But the frontend is working fine with no problems.

I had uploaded my custom dll, and then it was working fine (friday), but when I took a look at the backend now it was just empty and the TreeDataService returns just a empty array. I have tried removing my custom code but still there are a error.

Anyone know was can be the cause of this?

I am using umbraco v 4.5.2 (Assembly version: 1.0.4868.28632) and the umbracoLog do not show any problems.

I have tried creating a new database with a backup of the SQL, but it is still not working. I have also tried republish the entire site by using: /umbraco/dialogs/republish.aspx?xml=true but is it still not working.

• Oliver 7 posts 87 karma points
    May 10, 2013 @ 14:30
    Oliver

I have found the solution. It was because that Umbraco (I think) was using CookComputing v2, and my custom code used CookComputing v3. CookComputing was not backwards compatible, so Umbraco failed (badly).

• DWT 12 posts 32 karma points
    Jul 30, 2015 @ 22:23
    DWT

Hi, what did you do to fix this?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft