Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Scott Robinson 54 posts 75 karma points
    Jul 08, 2013 @ 18:14
    Scott Robinson

Error when adding role permission to node

Hi,

I get an error on all page (even those without permission restrictions) when I add Role permissions to a folder. Anyone any idea why this is happening?

Thanks

Scott

The template with Id 1150 does not exist, the page cannot render

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The template with Id 1150 does not exist, the page cannot render

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: The template with Id 1150 does not exist, the page cannot render]
       Umbraco.Web.Routing.PublishedContentRequestBuilder.LookupTemplate() +2997
       Umbraco.Web.Routing.PublishedContentRequestBuilder.LookupDocument2() +1009
       Umbraco.Web.Routing.PublishedContentRequestBuilder.LookupDocument() +203
       Umbraco.Web.Routing.PublishedContentRequest.ProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext, UmbracoContext umbracoContext, Action`1 onSuccess) +139
       Umbraco.Web.UmbracoModule.ProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext) +339
       Umbraco.Web.UmbracoModule.<Init>b__7(Object sender, EventArgs e) +80
       System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +136
       System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +69

Jul 10, 2013 @ 10:48
    Scott Robinson

Anyone?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jul 10, 2013 @ 11:20
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Scott

What version of Umbraco are you using?

/Jan

Jul 10, 2013 @ 11:24
    Scott Robinson

I'm getting bizarre issue with roles. The reason for the last error was that the template associated to the login page didn't stick.

Now I can't get to any Umbraco page. It is simply trying to download the ASPX files. Even with roles switched off. I'm using 6.0.6

Jul 10, 2013 @ 11:41
    Scott Robinson

Ignore my last comments. The bizarre is was the fact that there was no content in my sub-template. So this is not a roles issue but a Version control issue :)

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jul 10, 2013 @ 12:00
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Scott

Ok, so whenever you click whatever node in your content section to setup role protection you get the error message from the first post?

It's weird that it's reporting a template issue I think since you're really not dealing with the template in that context.

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft