Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Arie 224 posts 675 karma points
    Sep 08, 2013 @ 17:05
    Arie

ERROR publishing node 1158 / INFO Content 'xyz' with Id '1158' is trashed and could not be published

Every hour I get an INFO entry stating that a specific node is trashed and can't be published, followed by an ERROR. Ideas? (The node is indeed trashed.)

2013-09-08 00:01:20,719 [9] INFO  Umbraco.Core.Publishing.PublishingStrategy - [Thread 266] Content 'Company launches new website' with Id '1158' is trashed and could not be published.
    2013-09-08 00:01:21,272 [9] ERROR umbraco.presentation.publishingService - [Thread 266] Error publishing node 1158
    System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: attribute
       at System.Xml.Linq.XAttribute.op_Explicit(XAttribute attribute)
       at UmbracoExamine.UmbracoContentIndexer.ReIndexNode(XElement node, String type)
       at Examine.ExamineManager._ReIndexNode(XElement node, String type, IEnumerable`1 providers)
       at umbraco.content.DocumentCacheEventHandler.Invoke(Document sender, DocumentCacheEventArgs e)
       at umbraco.content.UpdateDocumentCache(Document d)
       at umbraco.library.UpdateDocumentCache(Document doc)
       at umbraco.presentation.publishingService.CheckPublishing(Object sender)

• Glenn 28 posts 101 karma points
    Oct 02, 2013 @ 03:14
    Glenn

Was this error ever resolved? I am running V6.2.1

What I have noticed it that my top content node is also being appended with '(1)' as though the content exists already.

Update: I forgot to add that when I try to save Promotion3 it says that parent id is not published.

enter image description here

• Glenn 28 posts 101 karma points
    Oct 02, 2013 @ 07:25
    Glenn

Ok,

So I figured out the reason why it was renaming my root items to name e.g. Business 1 was because I have the same root structure in the media section. Its seems to think there is already a root node with the name "Business", even though this is a media type.. perhaps putting all the root media items into a sub-folder called Media might solve. Watch this space. I will let you know...

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft