Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sean 64 posts 116 karma points
    Oct 08, 2013 @ 20:41
    Sean

Creating a package does not include content when selected

Trying to create a package on the live site to import into staging. When attempting to save the contents of related nodes and selecting "Include all child nodes" then downloading, the contents (images/video/individual nodes etc.) are not included in the downloaded .zip file. Maybe there is something simple I am missing? 

Thanks,
    Sean
    -Umbraco v6.1.4

• Chriztian Steinmeier 2798 posts 8788 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Oct 08, 2013 @ 22:43
    Chriztian Steinmeier

Hi Sean,

The content nodes you select should be saved as XML inside the package.xml file; did you check that? — Unfortunately though, you cannot transfer media nodes in a package, so you'll have to download and move those separately (Umbraco Courier does that though).

/Chriztian

• Sean 64 posts 116 karma points
    Oct 09, 2013 @ 22:55
    Sean

Thanks for the tip Chriztian, I'll check the XML file. I will have to transfer the media files manually.

Cheers,
    Sean. 

• Delly Mellas Nyman 64 posts 316 karma points
    Sep 26, 2014 @ 05:27
    Delly Mellas Nyman

Hi,

I think my question is related to this thread, how can I packed up all the entire content within the content root. I'm using Umbraco 7.1.6 and when I made package, it doesn't include all the content within. Is there any advice for me to doing this? because I need to packed all the content. Here is my content tree:

and here my content package settings:

Thanks

Delly

• adriagirl 3 posts 23 karma points
    Sep 27, 2014 @ 08:52
    adriagirl

I think u should try this if you want to scan a div for all childNodes including the ones that are nestled within other elements. Right now I have this:

var t = document.getElementById('DivId').childNodes;for(i=0; i<t.length; i++) alert(t[i].id)
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft