Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• David A 7 posts 53 karma points
    May 22, 2014 @ 21:16
    David A

FOR SALE - Codegarden 2014 ticket

We bought one ticket too many for Codegarden 2014 and I need to sell it. Price: €400 or best bid. Contact me at [email protected] or on the forum.

Hope to see you in Copenhagen!

/David

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    May 22, 2014 @ 21:39
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi David and welcome to our :)

Looking forward to seeing you in Copgenhagen at Codegarden 14 - I can understand you're eager to sell the extra ticket but please don't double post in here.

Instead I think you should refer to this post (Since I deleted the other) in a tweet using the #umbraco and #cg14 hash-tags - I'm sure that will prove efficient and you will be able to sell your ticket fast.

Good luck :)

/Jan

• David A 7 posts 53 karma points
    May 22, 2014 @ 22:35
    David A

Hello Jan!

Thank you for the tweet-tip! I actually deleted my first post just minutes after I made it (since I discovered that I posted in the wrong place), and got a confirmation that it was deleted. Is there any problem with that function in this forum that you know of?

/David

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    May 22, 2014 @ 23:28
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi David

Ok, fair enough :) - Don't know what happened then since it did not delete...but the forum really does also need some TLC...I've been wanting to do a PR for ages but can't find the time to do it...so perhaps there is a bug when trying to delete posts as a ordinary user that admins don't get.

Cheers, Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft