Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• John 12 posts 51 karma points
    Jun 20, 2014 @ 13:03
    John

SQL RootNode Name Multi Site

Hi

I have an Umbraco 6 installation with 10 multisites (and this number is growing),
    I'm writing an SQL query for a report to show the Member Details assocaited with each Site.
    I can get the Member Details but I can't find a way to identify each Site level node (and thereby get the name).
    I can see the name in the Text field in the [umbracoNode] table and I can get the node id from that but I don't know how to identify it as a root level node.

Does anyone know how to do this? I need to identify root levele nodes and get the correspndning name - as shown in the Content tree like this

Content
    ----------->SubSiteName1
    ----------->SubSiteName2
    ----------->SubSiteName3

etc.

Thanks in advance for any input you give.

John

• John 12 posts 51 karma points
    Jun 20, 2014 @ 13:20
    John

Typical, shortly after posting I found a solution - might not be the best one but works for me and might be of help to someone else.
    Here it is. I noticed the field 'nodeObjectType' in the [umbracoNode] table had a value that was the same for all of my SubSites. This value is also present in other data rows but when I added (parentID = '-1') to the WHERE claue it only returned 10 rows, all matching my 10 subsites (hopefully this isn't a coincedence - maybe someone else can clarify?).

SELECT TOP 1000 [id]
          ,[trashed]
          ,[parentID]
          ,[nodeUser]
          ,[level]
          ,[path]
          ,[sortOrder]
          ,[uniqueID]
          ,[text]
          ,[nodeObjectType]
          ,[createDate]
      FROM [dbo].[umbracoNode]