Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tommy Andersen 6 posts 26 karma points
    Nov 23, 2009 @ 21:45
    Tommy Andersen

solution shows deleted pages and can't show new pages

Hey iam new to umbraco and playing around with it.
    yesteday i made som new page types.

som i went to delete some pages becorse they where of the wrong Document type and after that i created some nye pages with the same name.

But now the pages i deleted are stil showing in the front end, and if i create new pages and go the pages i get the following error.

Page not found

No umbraco document matches the url 'http://skelundhallen.dk/bestur.aspx'

umbraco tried this to match it using this xpath query'/root/node [@urlName = "bestur"] | /root/node/node [@urlName = "bestur"]')

This page can be replaced with a custom 404 page by adding the id of the umbraco document to show as 404 page in the /config/umbracoSettings.config file. Just add the id to the '/settings/content/errors/error404' element.

For more information, visit information about custom 404 on the umbraco website.

Solution info

It is hosted at Unoeuro
    MySQL server
    ASP .net 3.5 sp1

• Chris Houston 535 posts 980 karma points MVP admin c-trib
    Nov 24, 2009 @ 00:01
    Chris Houston

Hi Tommy,

It sounds like a publishing issue, I suggest you un-publish the entire site and then re-publish the site.

Also, you could also try delete the items from the recycle bin incase they are effecting the publishing ( they shouldn't be )

Cheers,

Chris

• Tommy Andersen 6 posts 26 karma points
    Nov 25, 2009 @ 15:48
    Tommy Andersen

I tryed it but sadly it didnt work, i actually tryed to delete alle the content i my solution, and it stil show the same content.

is there a way to totaly reset a umbraco installation, then i wil try to upgrate to 2.0.3 or what the latest version is called.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft