Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Michael Falk 37 posts 59 karma points
    Feb 06, 2015 @ 22:32
    Michael Falk

Files are added multiple times when publishing a package

I have a package, that i published 3 versions without any issuers then suddenly on the 4th version it adds many of the files 5 or 6 times (I can see that in the package file)

Now everytime i publish, the package file grows and gros, and it adds the same files even more times.

Anybody know what's going on?

br
    Michael

Feb 06, 2015 @ 22:34
    Michael Falk

Ok now it actually ends up with an error:

[UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '00033cd3-6a89-4f59-8a8c-486eeddab918_angular-locale_et-ee.js' is denied.]
       System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean throwOnTopLevelDirectoryNotFound) +11145189
       System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean checkHost) +187
       System.IO.Directory.Delete(String path, Boolean recursive) +33
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.CreatedPackage.Publish() +5005
       umbraco.presentation.developer.packages._Default.saveOrPublish(Object sender, CommandEventArgs e) +302
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e) +111
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +156
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +9664706
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1724

Any ideas?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Feb 07, 2015 @ 05:02
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Michael

Could it be a permission issue for some weird reason? Where is the angularl-locale_et-ee.js placed on the disk? And is it the first or last file from a specific local folder?

/Jan

Feb 07, 2015 @ 07:18
    Michael Falk

Hi Jan

It is in the subfolder scripts\i18n, and actually pretty much in the middle of the list :-)

The files are under source control, so they are marked read-only, but for adding them to a xip file, shouldn't require them not to be readonly?

Michael

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft