Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tom 24 posts 69 karma points
    Mar 20, 2015 @ 16:01
    Tom

6.2.5 Renaming/Moving node doesn't update PublishedContent.Url

Afternoon all, I've been trying to solve this all day to no avail.

We upgraded from 6.2.1 to 6.2.5 last week and since then if we rename a Node or move it to another location in the content tree the PublishedContent.Url is not updating untill I recycle the app pool. The name of the node does and if you manually type in the expected new Url it works too. Example...

Given a node called NodeA located under Homepage/AboutUs reulting in a Homepage/AboutUs/NodeA url

When I update the name to NodeAv2

Then the node url should now be Homepage/AboutUs/NodeAv2, all hyperlinks should reflect this.

However all links to the node still point to Homepage/AboutUs/NodeA and work. Also manually entering Homepage/AboutUs/NodeAv2 also works.

Another example...

Given a node called NodeB located under Homepage/AboutUs resulting in a Homepage/AboutUs/NodeB url

When I move NodeB to live beneath the homepage

Then the node url should now be Homepage/NodeB and all hyperlinks should reflect this.

But as before all links still point to Homepage/AboutUs/NodeB and load the page correctly, and manually entering the expected url of Homepage/NodeB also results in the expected page.

I've checked umbraco.config and that is updating correctly, its only when I recycle the app pool that the change seems to be complete. Its also worth noting that we use the Node name as the page h2 and that updates immediately, it seems to just be the url.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft