Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tuan Nguyen Minh 2 posts 22 karma points
    May 13, 2015 @ 06:09
    Tuan Nguyen Minh

Can't load Tree Node in Media Type (Umbraco v6.2.5)

From the Tree Node (Media section), I can't  load the tree while in Content section, this will work just fine.

I suspect that this is not because of the source but because of the database. Here is the screenshot for Google Chrome Console:

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    May 13, 2015 @ 08:30
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Tuan and welcome to our :)

Is this a fresh installation or has it been in production for a while? Where do you see the error? Is it happening locally or on a staging or production server?

If the site has been running for a while how many media items do you think exist in there? If it's only happening on a staging or production server could it then be that some files are missing from the deploy for some reason?

Please provide some more details - Looking forward to hearing from you.

/Jan

• Tuan Nguyen Minh 2 posts 22 karma points
    May 14, 2015 @ 04:14
    Tuan Nguyen Minh

Hi Jan,

Thanks for replying. It's a pleasure to join this community with you guys. Please bear with me as I'm new to Umbraco so I may ask silly questions :-)

Below are my answers to your questions:

Is this a fresh installation or has it been in production for a while?
    No it's been in production 

Where do you see the error? Is it happening locally or on a staging or production server?
    It happened in both staging & production server 

If the site has been running for a while how many media items do you think exist in there?
    I can't see this information :-(

If it's only happening on a staging or production server could it then be that some files are missing from the deploy for some reason?
    We tested the same db with absolutely new source for Umbraco 6.2.5 and the same problem persisted - so we guess this may be a db problem. Do you suggest any way to debug the db? 

Some more history of the project: it has been running for a while & was upgraded from an older version (not sure which one) & then clients started seeing this issue.

Thanks again and have a nice day good sir :-)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft