Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Barish Sever 20 posts 123 karma points
    Aug 26, 2015 @ 15:04
    Barish Sever

Content is lost on preview or after publish!

Hello,

I have recently started using Umbraco v7, and been very happy until that I encountered entire content loss on the preview after a "save and publish" click today. No clue what happened, but as a result the content I have gradually added is not appearing anymore. The content still sits fine in the admin panel, but when it's published or previewed it is not displayed correctly. Instead, the default template content is back on screen.

I installed a uskinned theme called "Source with Bootstrap", but I think the problem is more related to Umbraco itself.

Thank you.

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15476 karma points MVP admin hq
    Aug 26, 2015 @ 15:15
    Sebastiaan Janssen

What version of Umbraco are you using? This sounds like the bug we fixed in 7.2.8.

Recycling the application pool should help in the short term.

Aug 26, 2015 @ 15:28
    Barish Sever

Hi,

I have recycled the application pool on hosting admin panel. Also, restarted the website, but no lock...

Should I install the package below and try it ? our.umbraco.org/projects/backoffice-extensions/app-pool-refresh/

I'm using v7.2.8

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5045 posts 15476 karma points MVP admin hq
    Aug 26, 2015 @ 15:44
    Sebastiaan Janssen

If you're on 7.2.8 I don't know, sorry.

Aug 26, 2015 @ 15:59
    Barish Sever

Just installed the package from the link below. After the installation the content is normal again even though I didn't use the installed package yet. No idea what happened.

Thank you anyways.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft