Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Otto 9 posts 78 karma points
    Nov 13, 2015 @ 14:04
    Otto

Could not load: type 'umbraco.businesslogic.PluginManagerExtensions

Hi!, I'm doing a upgrade to 4.11.10, and all was working right, but I've built my project and I got this error... Anyone know why could be the reason?

Server Error in '/' Application.

Could not load

type 'umbraco.businesslogic.PluginManagerExtensions' from assembly 'businesslogic, Version=1.0.4583.15473, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'umbraco.businesslogic.PluginManagerExtensions' from assembly 'businesslogic, Version=1.0.4583.15473, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'umbraco.businesslogic.PluginManagerExtensions' from assembly 'businesslogic, Version=1.0.4583.15473, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.]
           Umbraco.Web.WebBootManager.Initialize() +0
           Umbraco.Web.UmbracoApplication.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) +113

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load type 'umbraco.businesslogic.PluginManagerExtensions' from assembly 'businesslogic, Version=1.0.4583.15473, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.]
           System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +12601933
           System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +175
           System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +304
           System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +404
           System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +475

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load type 'umbraco.businesslogic.PluginManagerExtensions' from assembly 'businesslogic, Version=1.0.4583.15473, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.]
           System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +12618980
           System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +159
           System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +12458597

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft