Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• trfletch 598 posts 604 karma points
    Mar 31, 2010 @ 18:56
    trfletch

Can't find e-commerce post in forum

Hi,

A little while back I was participating in a thread that was discussing the different e-commerce solutions within Umbraco. I want to refer back to it but I cannot find it. The list of posts that I have participated in does not go far enough back and if I search for e-commerce or ucommerce (which I'm sure was discussed in the thread) I cannot find it. I love the forum and the people on here but sometimes it can be difficult to find the information that you want or maybe that is just me. Can anyone help me locate it?

• Jonas Eriksson 930 posts 1825 karma points
    Mar 31, 2010 @ 19:18
    Jonas Eriksson

http://our.umbraco.org/forum/developers/extending-umbraco/6319-Umbraco-E-Commerce-Options

our search is no good... use Google until it is

Regards

/ Jonas

• trfletch 598 posts 604 karma points
    Apr 01, 2010 @ 10:16
    trfletch

Thank you Jonas, nice of you to be honest about your search as well, most companies would try and blame my searching skills :-)

• Jonas Eriksson 930 posts 1825 karma points
    Apr 01, 2010 @ 10:54
    Jonas Eriksson

No probs. But I'm just an Umbraco community member, not part of the corp or the core team, with "our" I meant our.umbraco.org. Anyhow, the search and previous posts is missing stuff, and I think it's a good thing to recommend google so that people does not miss good posts that are in the forum. Cheers!

• dandrayne 1138 posts 2262 karma points
    Apr 01, 2010 @ 11:07
    dandrayne

Indeed, in google:

site:our.umbraco.org whatever

Is your best bet

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft