Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sasa Popovic 77 posts 367 karma points
    Jun 14, 2010 @ 13:35
    Sasa Popovic

"Show certified developers on map" feature not working and wrong country name

Hello,

I just noticed that "Show on map" feature doesn't work on umbraco.org website. I was not sure where to report this issue so that's why I'm posting it to this forum. The page that I'm referring to is at next location: http://umbraco.org/solution-providers/find-certified-developers.

I also noticed that our contry is not properly named. When I look at certified developers list I see it as "Cyrillic, Serbia" and it should be only "Serbia".

Regards,
    Sasa

• dandrayne 1138 posts 2262 karma points
    Jun 14, 2010 @ 14:02
    dandrayne

The map part seems to be broken because of a french street name with ' in it

addCertDeveloper('42 RUE D'ARTHELON, 92190 MEUDON, France', 'Rambaud Thomas (DIXXIT)', '1', 'www.dixxit.fr', 'France');

Dan

• Thomas.R 39 posts 62 karma points
    Jun 15, 2010 @ 17:26
    Thomas.R

I should have worked in "Champs Elysées" ...

• Thomas.R 39 posts 62 karma points
    Jun 15, 2010 @ 17:28
    Thomas.R

I edited my profile, but it would be nice to correct this issue.

• singer777 69 posts 80 karma points
    Mar 24, 2011 @ 04:00
    singer777

Is this feature still available today on Umbraco.com? I really think something is needed to show location beyond country. My suggestion is simply a city and state below for U.S. City or Province or whatever for other countries.

I'm in the U.S. and it makes a big difference if you would contact someone or not. I'd hate to be a user looking through 70 or so developers to find one in my city.

Thoughts?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft