Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• mayil 6 posts 26 karma points
    Oct 14, 2010 @ 06:59
    mayil

How to Integrate the Sql server my database scripts to UMBRACO sql server database?

How to Integrate the Sql server my database scripts to UMBRACO sql server database? 

We have a requirement for designing the 55 pages. In this case nearly 30 pages are content management system so that we would like to go with UMBRACO, remaining 25 pages are search, registration etc.  These remaining 25 pages we will desire to design in asp.net using visual studio 2008 and sql server, so that we are creating some of the table and stored procedures for the remaining 25 pages then how do I integrate my database to UMBRACO database , I have a script for these table’s and stored procedures.

Thanks in advance...

• Dirk De Grave 4541 posts 6021 karma points MVP 3x admin c-trib
    Oct 14, 2010 @ 08:36
    Dirk De Grave

Just execute the script on the sql server database you're using for the umbraco installation. As long as there's no table name collision, you can use the database for your own custom tables and stored procs.

Cheers,

/Dirk

• sharad kumar rathore 23 posts 42 karma points
    Jul 10, 2013 @ 10:59
    sharad kumar rathore

Hi,

I am using sql server managment studio R2 but unable to connect database in umbraco so can you please suggest any link step by step and how to configure with the  database in umbraco.

Regards,

sharad

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft