Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• kukuwka 75 posts 96 karma points
    Mar 22, 2011 @ 16:25
    kukuwka

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

Hi,

I suddenly started getting the following error:

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'ClientDependency.Core, Version=1.0.0.38049, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 43: </asp:Content>
    Line 44: <asp:Content runat="server" ContentPlaceHolderID="body">
    Line 45:     <cc1:UmbracoPanel Style="text-align: left;" ID="Panel1" runat="server" Height="347px"
    Line 46:         Width="340px" Text="Umbraco 4 login" AutoResize="false">
    Line 47:         <div style="padding: 70px 0px 0px 0px;">

Source File: /umbraco/login.aspx    Line: 45

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'ClientDependency.Core, Version=1.0.0.38049, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

How can I resolve it?

Thank you,

kukuwka

• Tim 1193 posts 2675 karma points MVP 3x c-trib
    Mar 23, 2011 @ 17:27
    Tim

Hiya,

Is this a fresh install of Umbraco, or an existing one? What version is it? If it's an existing version, have you installed any packages on the site that might have caused this?

The error apears to be that there's an issue with the ClientDependency DLL not being able to resolve one of it's referenced assemblies.

• kukuwka 75 posts 96 karma points
    Mar 24, 2011 @ 09:43
    kukuwka

I solved it.

I added new project that caused this problem.

Thank you,

kukuwka

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft