Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Accusoft 58 posts 109 karma points
    May 03, 2011 @ 14:37
    Accusoft

Returning a list of content items that meet certain criteria

I reviewed the API documentation but couldn't find any strong examples of how to use LINQ to return a list of content entries that meet certain criteria.  Basically, I'm working on a dashboard that will show all recently edited content that an approver has permission to see.  For example, I have a content group called Knowledgebase that my approver has permission to see, but no other sections.  Writers will add new articles to this Knowledgebase.  I want my approver to be able to see via this dashboard app what pages had unpublished changes that are awaiting their review.

Because it's permission based, I need to return all content that they have permission for, that has data that is unpublished, and who made the most recent change(s).  I figured User currentUser = User.GetCurrent(); will get me the current user so I can look for content that only he has permission on.  This is where I get lost, any help would be greatly appreciated!!

• Accusoft 58 posts 109 karma points
    May 04, 2011 @ 14:17
    Accusoft

Anyone have any ideas on this?  I'd be very happy if I could just get it to return documents that the current user has permission to see.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft