Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• gilpt 33 posts 53 karma points
    Sep 15, 2011 @ 09:46
    gilpt

hi.. i got a caching problem

i have a distributed website which is located in more than 20 servers throughout the world .

on each server there is website + its own database.

on content editing (after publishing  ) i'm syncing the database difference to all servers .

after publishing there is a cache refreshing to all the servers ( in config\umbracoSettings.config in the nodes

<distributedCall enable="true">
            <!-- the id of the user who's making the calls -->
            <!-- needed for security, umbraco will automatically look up correct login and passwords -->
            <user>0</user>
            <servers>
                <!-- add ip number or hostname, make sure that it can be reached from all servers -->
                <server>server1</server>    
         <server>server2</server>
            </servers>
        </distributedCall>

• gilpt 33 posts 53 karma points
    Sep 15, 2011 @ 09:57
    gilpt

sorry , here is the rest of the post ....

i have a distributed website which is located in more than 20 servers throughout the world .

on each server there is website + its own database.

on content editing (after publishing  ) i'm syncing the database difference to all servers .

after publishing there is a cache refreshing to all the servers ( in config\umbracoSettings.config in the nodes distributedCall\ servers    ) , so new content is visible .

my problem is that after new contentis  published the cache refreshing happens before the database content

is sync to all servers . and therefore the new content is not shown until next cache refreshing .

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft