Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jacob Jensen 40 posts 60 karma points
    Oct 31, 2011 @ 10:02
    Jacob Jensen

"Publish at", throws an exception

Hi.

Iwe tried to figure out why the "publish at" dont works in my umbraco version, and found this in my umbracoLog table, every time an item should have been published:

Error publishing node: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.     at umbraco.presentation.UmbracoContext.get_Current()     at umbraco.library.GetXmlNodeById(String id)     at UmbracoExamine.ContentExtensions.ToXDocument(Content node, Boolean cacheOnly)     at UmbracoExamine.UmbracoEventManager.content_AfterUpdateDocumentCache(Document sender, DocumentCacheEventArgs e)     at umbraco.content.DocumentCacheEventHandler.Invoke(Document sender, DocumentCacheEventArgs e)     at umbraco.content.UpdateDocumentCache(Document d)     at umbraco.library.UpdateDocumentCache(Int32 DocumentId)     at umbraco.presentation.publishingService.CheckPublishing(Object sender)

when i press save, the node get's its "unpublish" icon, and after the "publish at" time has expired the node looks like its published, and the "last edit at" is changed to my "publish at" time.

its an 4.0.X upgraded to 4.7.0, i cant say if it has worked before the upgrade.

Can any one help me out here ?

Thx in advance
    /J

Nov 01, 2011 @ 10:52
    Jacob Jensen

Disk permission issue, forgot the "iis apppool/apppoolname"

Nov 01, 2011 @ 11:07
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft