Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Phil Crowe 192 posts 256 karma points
    Mar 14, 2012 @ 17:49
    Phil Crowe

Umbraco LoginView - enter key doesnt work in ie

I am using the following loginview control for umbraco cms. when i fill in the username and password and hit enter i get validation messages from other controls on the page, despite setting validation groups on the other controls. i cant seem to set a validation group on this login view control. there is no property to do so. So i cant seem to ensure validation on this control only :( 

<asp:LoginView ID="UmbracoLoginView" runat="server">
        <AnonymousTemplate>
    <h2 style="margin-bottom:0px; padding-bottom:0px;">SIGN INTO MY COLOUR CLUB</h2>
    <div id="loginErrorMessage" style="display:none;color:red;">The username and password you entered is incorrect</div>
            <asp:Login ID="Login1" runat="server" RememberMeText="Remember me next time." InstructionText="Sign in using your email address and password" LabelStyle-HorizontalAlign="Left" CssClass="LogInControlBox"  UserNameLabelText="EMAIL" PasswordLabelText="PASSWORD" TitleText="" OnLoggedIn="CollectionUser_LoggedIn" OnLoginError="CollectionUser_LoginError" ValidatorTextStyle-CssClass="validatorTextStyle" TextBoxStyle-CssClass="textBoxStyle"></asp:Login>
       <div class="fpclick" onclick="$('.fpshow').show(); $('.fpclick').hide();">forgotten Password</div>
            <div class="fpshow" style="display:none;">
            <asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
            <asp:Button ID="ForgottenPassword" runat="server" CssClass="forgottenPass" 
                Text="Forgotten Password" onclick="ForgottenPassword_Click" />
                <br /><asp:Label ID="lblMessage" ForeColor="Red"
                    runat="server" Text=""></asp:Label>
            </div>
        </AnonymousTemplate>

<LoggedInTemplate>
            <span class="welcome">
    Welcome
    <asp:LoginName ID="LoginName1" runat="server" />
    </span>
            <asp:LoginStatus ID="LoginStatus1" runat="server" />
    <div class="clear"></div>
        </LoggedInTemplate>

</asp:LoginView>

• Rodion Novoselov 694 posts 859 karma points
    Mar 14, 2012 @ 22:39
    Rodion Novoselov

Hi. You can use a templated Login control and set up validation inside its custom layout:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.webcontrols.login.layouttemplate.aspx

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft