Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Max 144 posts 166 karma points
    May 15, 2012 @ 12:58
    Max

datetime picker in custom section Umbraco 4.7

<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/umbraco/masterpages/umbracoPage.Master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="editCustom.aspx.cs" Inherits="UmbracoCustomTest.editCustom" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="cc1" Namespace="umbraco.uicontrols" Assembly="controls" %>
    <%@ Register TagPrefix="cc2" Namespace="umbraco.uicontrols.DatePicker" Assembly="controls" %>

<cc1:PropertyPanel id="PPanel" runat="server" Text="Date">

<cc2:DateTimePicker id="theDate" runat="server" />
    </cc1:PropertyPanel>

I am trying to utilize this exxample but the date time picker does not seem to be generated in the aspx.desighner.cs file as well
    but in umbraco 4.7 the umrbaco.uicontrol does nto have datePicker class in it any ideas on how to use umrbaco date picker in custom section edit page

May 18, 2012 @ 12:26
    Max

any solution for umrbaco 4.7

• Seth Niemuth 275 posts 397 karma points
    May 18, 2012 @ 13:10
    Seth Niemuth

Going into the source of version 4.7 and doing a search for datePicker, there is a datepicker in umbraco.controls namespace. It is under umbraco\umbraco.Legacy\controls. Is there any reason that you need to use the umbraco datepicker if you are using it in a custom section? You could just as easily use a javascript version (http://jqueryui.com/demos/datepicker/).

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    May 18, 2012 @ 16:36
    May 21, 2012 @ 13:22
    Max

i did i took the reference of the latest control.dll from umrbaco bin

and attached it as reference and now the code works

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft