Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Pedro Adão 43 posts 80 karma points
    Jun 01, 2012 @ 12:18
    Pedro Adão

error indexing queue items on load balanced servers

Hi Guys,

On my load balanced production servers I get error indexing queue items on some servers.

The files exists and its not in used by any process.

[UmbracoExamine] Error indexing queue items,Access to the path '634624839830720860-JMWPJM18.del' is denied., IndexSet: InternalMemberIndexSet
    [UmbracoExamine] Error indexing queue items,Access to the path '634624182291790971-JMWPJM15.del' is denied., IndexSet: InternalMemberIndexSet
    [UmbracoExamine] Error indexing queue items,Access to the path '634487475687220844-JMWPJM11.del' is denied., IndexSet: InternalIndexSet

Umbraco is configured according this document and using a File Storage on Network Share.

I’ve doble checked this configuration

Configuring Temp files with a virtual directory

1. Edit /web.config and change the umbracoContentXML to use ~/App_Data/TEMP/umbraco.config.
    2. Copy the /App_Data/TEMP directory to each server, outside of any replication areas or to a unique folder for each server.
    3. Create a virtual directory (not a virtual application) in the /App_Data folder, and name it TEMP.  Point the virtual directory to the folder you created in step 2.
    4. You may delete the /App_Data/TEMP folder from the file system (not IIS as this may delete the virtual directory) if you wish.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft