Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Claushingebjerg 936 posts 2571 karma points
    Feb 19, 2013 @ 13:57
    Claushingebjerg

ScriptResource.axd 404 - Can't edit templates and delete nodes

Hi guys

I've encountered a weird thing in the backend. Today i logged into a client site, to edit a template. I couldnt save the template after editing. So i edited it on the server. Later i needed to delete a node. I couldnt do this either...
    It was a bit to strange for comfort. So i looked in chrome's console and discovered a series of 404 errors.

During the build phase of the site, ive edited templates and deleted nodes, so it has worked...
    One of the last things i remember doing was setting the site up for umbracoDirectoryUrls.

The server is iis7 running .net4 integrated app pool
    Site is 4.7.1
    Packages installed are
    Ucompontents 3.0.1
    Cogworks Navigation 1.0
    ImageGen 2.5.7
    Create Crops 1.0
    Gecko Uploadify 1.5

• Sahan Rodrigo 25 posts 97 karma points
    Feb 19, 2013 @ 14:13
    Sahan Rodrigo

Hi Claushingebjerg,

This might be due to some folder / DB permission changes, you may be able to get more details by checking umbracoLog database table as we don't get any specific error message when saving a node. Have you tested this with different browser?

Thanks,

Sahan

• Claushingebjerg 936 posts 2571 karma points
    Feb 19, 2013 @ 14:55
    Claushingebjerg

im getting the following errors. And lots of them!

• Sahan Rodrigo 25 posts 97 karma points
    Feb 19, 2013 @ 15:58
    Sahan Rodrigo

I am not quite sure, but this seems like something wrong with the JavaScript running on the client side which installed as part of package installation. 

That’s why you getting this error message with "ScriptResource.axd" which manages all of the page's scripts. You could use Firebug to debug the JavaScript for errors.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft