Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Drew Garratt 44 posts 192 karma points
    Mar 18, 2013 @ 12:45
    Drew Garratt

Umbraco 6.0.2 + Cassette.Aspnet

Morning everyone,

I've been having a try and using Cassette.Aspnet with the latest version of Umbraco and something seems to be amis. After installing both via NuGet the output from my view templates appears to be empty.

Clearly I'm missing something fundemental in what Cassette is doing to the normal UmbracoTemplatePage render.

kim Thomsen suggested the Web Optimisation Framework as a alternative but the features of that framework aren't quite right for the planned implementation.

Any ideas are as ever appreciated ^-^

Mar 19, 2013 @ 13:26
    Drew Garratt

The oddness continues...

I have varified the output of cassette and it is indeed bundling everything for delivery however all my Umbraco pages still output blank with the package installed.
    Running in debug with visual studio I ran break points on the bundle calls in my view and both where hit, but despite this there still dosen't appear to be any output.

Very strange indeed. If anyone has gotten around this I'd love to know what I'm missing >.<; 

Mar 20, 2013 @ 17:41
    Drew Garratt

Found the answer and it's really rather simple to impliment

Just add rewriteHtml="false" to the <cassette/> element at in your web.config

This prevents Cassette from interupting the page render process and causing blank output

<cassetterewriteHtml="false" />

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft