Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• glob 72 posts 172 karma points
    Sep 19, 2013 @ 12:52
    glob

User permission issue in umbraco 6.1.1

I am using Umbraco 6.1.1, I want to add user permissions for writer user in the Users Tab-> User permissions.

There are checkboxes under the parts of the site I want to give them two node access,If I check these checkboxes and try to Save the user permissions, the screen hangs with a progress bar that doesn't go anywhere. so what is the issue..?

how can i solve....?

• M 33 posts 91 karma points
    Sep 20, 2013 @ 09:28
    M

Do we have any quick fix (.dll or something) for v 6.1.1. itself? 

Saw that the issue is fixed in 6.1.2 (http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-2320) but I've live websites that need User Permissions feature immediately, and upgrade has been a risky process (specially as it uses uBlogsy). Definitely not an option for live websites!

• glob 72 posts 172 karma points
    Sep 22, 2013 @ 07:59
    glob

plz. give me quick reply, if possible...

• John Graham 2 posts 22 karma points
    Dec 20, 2013 @ 19:48
    John Graham

Am using Umbraco 6.0.5 and have a user permission issue. When I setup a new user with administative rights, I no longer get the site structure but only a blank section and the work tree at the top right hand side. Althought all of the UI buttons are present none of them do anything. I have set permisssions to give full access and reloaded nodes. Have also set default login options to content and then just to the site root with no success. Media has been set to root. There must be a default settings issue some place. Is more than one master administrator allowed?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft