Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Steve Temple 63 posts 324 karma points MVP 3x c-trib
    Sep 19, 2013 @ 17:07
    Steve Temple

NiceUrl() erroring since upgrading to Umbraco 4.11.10

I had a site which was version 4.11.5, I've just upgraded it to 4.11.10 and now I have lots of errors where I am using .NiceUrl()

I get this error (below) whenever I use .NiceUrl(), my first thought was that the node I was trying to get the url for is null, but it's a valid IPublishedContent object, so it appears something in the API is null and causing the error.

Does anyone have any ideas?

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
       Umbraco.Web.Models.DynamicPublishedContent.TryInvokeMember(InvokeMemberBinder binder, Object[] args, Object& result) +994
       CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object ) +287
       System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute1(CallSite site, T0 arg0) +432
       ASP._Page_Views_Range_cshtml.Execute() in d:\working.git\xxx\www\Views\Range.cshtml:7
       System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() +197
       System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() +81
       System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) +76
       System.Web.Mvc.RazorView.RenderView(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer, Object instance) +222
       System.Web.Mvc.BuildManagerCompiledView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer) +115
       System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) +295
       System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResult(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) +13
       System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass1c.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__19() +23
       System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +242
       System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass1e.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__1b() +21
       System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) +177
       System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) +324
       System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() +106
       System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +91
       System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.System.Web.Mvc.IController.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +10
       System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassb.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5() +34
       System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0() +19
       System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass8`1.<BeginSynchronous>b__7(IAsyncResult _) +10
       System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() +62
       System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClasse.<EndProcessRequest>b__d() +48
       System.Web.Mvc.SecurityUtil.<GetCallInAppTrustThunk>b__0(Action f) +7
       System.Web.Mvc.SecurityUtil.ProcessInApplicationTrust(Action action) +22
       System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +60
       System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result) +9
       System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +9628700
       System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +155

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft