Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mattias 52 posts 75 karma points
    Oct 29, 2009 @ 10:59
    Mattias

Dictionary dont work after upgrade from 3.6 - 4

Since the upgrade of a site the dictionary dont work anymore.

Here is a trace of the error.

Error returning dictionary item 'Find'
    Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: value

at System.Web.Caching.CacheEntry..ctor(String key, Object value, CacheDependency dependency, CacheItemRemovedCallback onRemovedHandler, DateTime utcAbsoluteExpiration, TimeSpan slidingExpiration, CacheItemPriority priority, Boolean isPublic)

at System.Web.Caching.CacheInternal.DoInsert(Boolean isPublic, String key, Object value, CacheDependency dependencies, DateTime utcAbsoluteExpiration, TimeSpan slidingExpiration, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback onRemoveCallback, Boolean replace)

at System.Web.Caching.Cache.Add(String key, Object value, CacheDependency dependencies, DateTime absoluteExpiration, TimeSpan slidingExpiration, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback onRemoveCallback)

at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.cache.Cache.GetCacheItem[TT](String cacheKey, Object syncLock, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, CacheDependency cacheDependency, TimeSpan timeout, GetCacheItemDelegate`1 getCacheItem)
    at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.language.Language.GetByCultureCode(String CultureCode)

at umbraco.library.GetDictionaryItem(String Key)
  • Mattias 52 posts 75 karma points
    Oct 29, 2009 @ 12:51
    Mattias

I found some page where someone had this problem and their problem was different values so i started checking the database tables and it seams that the iso codes has changed from the (sv,dk,en,no,fi, and so on) to (sv-SV, dk-DK, en-US, and so on).

So now it works again.

• Petr Snobelt 923 posts 1535 karma points
    Oct 29, 2009 @ 14:29
    Petr Snobelt

Thank you for discovering, I create item on codeplex for it

http://umbraco.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=25139

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft