Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• alper 8 posts 55 karma points
    Feb 03, 2015 @ 19:47
    alper

Property Editor with typeahead autocomplete plug-in

Hi there,

I am trying to add the “typeahead” autocomplete plug-in to a custom property editor. I am unable to inject the “ui-bootstrap” module. I have added the module reference umbraco\app.js. and include the “ui-bootstrap-tpls.min.js” and “bootstrap.css” in the package.manifest and still doesn't work

Can anyone point me in the right direction please - this is an urgent requirements any help appreciated

Thanks, Alper

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Feb 03, 2015 @ 20:50
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Alper

Could you try removing the reference to bootstrap and then just use some bootstrap classes? The backoffice UI is based on bootstrap already...so if I remember correctly it should work out of the box.

/Jan

Feb 05, 2015 @ 10:40
    alper

Hi Jan, Thank you for coming back to me.

I have removed the reference, I am already using the bootstrap classes. The problem is, when I watch the expression through developers tool, I can see that "ui-bootsrap.js" newer get loaded and "typeahead" requires this.

There is a very simple example here, it works for front-end: http://angular-ui.github.io/bootstrap/ Have you tried this?

Could you please give me some guidance what exactly I need to do get this working?

Many Thanks, Alper

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Feb 05, 2015 @ 21:41
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Alper

Aaah, sorry! Misread your original post...The typeahead script is not a part of the core so that should indeed be referenced in your manifest :)

But could you share what your manifest looks like? And what the code where you're trying to use it looks like?

/Jan

• Bjarne Fyrstenborg 1280 posts 3990 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Feb 05, 2015 @ 23:15
    Bjarne Fyrstenborg

Hi Alper

Notice that you can't inject a module yet to the umbraco app for property editors as far I know.. http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-2769

/Bjarne 

Feb 06, 2015 @ 12:40
    alper

Thank you for the information.

Are you planning make the script available with next release?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft