Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Michael Falk 37 posts 59 karma points
    Feb 06, 2015 @ 08:28
    Michael Falk

Umbraco restarts on every SaveAndPublishWithStatus

Well that is what it looks like. I have upgraded an umbraco to 7.2.1, and are having severe performance problems.

There are 2 issues:

1. GetContentOfContentType is now exremely slow, if you have many nodes (f.ex 1000). DeleteContentOfContentType has been slow for long time, but now it seems the Get function uses the same slow code

2. I trasnfer a lot of content with a webservice, and it looks lige Umbraco restarts because of a ConfigurationChange on every SaveAndPublishWithStatus. Is this intended (maybe to reload the umbraco.config) or is it an error? Anybody else experiencing this?

a bit from the log:

2015-02-06 08:14:51,021 [10] INFO  VisionPeople.InvoiceApproval.BackendWebService.NavWebService - [Thread 22] CreateJobTask Complete: 1900
    2015-02-06 08:14:51,162 [10] INFO  Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase - [Thread 22] Application shutdown. Reason: ConfigurationChange

And i bit of the code:

if (dirty)

{

var result = contentService.SaveAndPublishWithStatus(umbJobTask);

if (!result.Success)

throw new Exception(string.Format("Error creating Job Task {0}", jobTask.Identification), result.Exception);

}

LogHelper.Info(this.GetType(), string.Format("CreateJobTask Complete: {0}", jobTask.Identification));

br

Michael

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft