Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• mfeola 117 posts 221 karma points
    Mar 17, 2015 @ 22:04
    mfeola

Admin Angular Console not displaying JS files

I was working on customizing the image insert option to add a class dropdown in the rich text editor. I edited these files locally and was able to get it to do what i wanted:

• umbraco/Views/common/common/dialogs/mediapicker.html
    • umbraco/Js/umbraco.services.js

When I copied files to a staging server the javascript didnt load my updates (the html did but no code was activating it), so I opened the console and noticed something off with my two installs. The local install showed all the Js files as expected in their folders, I am able to add breakpoints and review what code is being fed in and when it is running. On my staging I don't have any of the files or folders, instead I have a bunch of calls to DependancyHandler.axd and I can't find how to the angular code is being read in.

Has anyone had any experience with this kind of issue ? I tried clearing cache, touching web.config, recycling app_pool. Nothing seems to work.

• mfeola 117 posts 221 karma points
    Mar 17, 2015 @ 22:16
    mfeola

okay, found an answer to my question when looking in our.umbraco a bit more. I followed what this case said and changed the clientDependency version

https://our.umbraco.org/forum/developers/extending-umbraco/13888-DependencyHandler-and-CSS

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft