Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Thomas 160 posts 335 karma points
    Apr 01, 2015 @ 08:58
    Thomas

ERROR Umbraco.Web.Scheduling.ScheduledPublishing - An error occurred with the scheduled publishing

Hi,

i am getting the following error which is very strange and i need to find out why it is happening.

2015-04-01 07:55:00,463 [217] ERROR Umbraco.Web.Scheduling.ScheduledPublishing - [Thread 133] An error occurred with the scheduled publishing System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'open.tracker.thepiratebay.org' at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request) at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(Uri address, String method, String data) at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(String address, String data) at Umbraco.Web.Scheduling.ScheduledPublishing.Start(ApplicationContext appContext)

My client does not have any reference to that remote name. I don't know from were i am getting this error. I searched the umbracoSetings.config in scheduled tasks but i don't have anything there.

Any help please?

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Apr 01, 2015 @ 09:08
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Thomas,

Perhaps this issue can help you http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-5842 And as you can see there are several cases to this subject.

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft