Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Charlie Haley 1 post 22 karma points
    Jun 18, 2015 @ 21:31
    Charlie Haley

[SOLVED] Problems Routing MVC

Hello all,

I'm having problems with Routing my MVC solution. I have set up a "pure" MVC solution with Route-Hijacking and it doesn't seem to be hitting any break points, I've created an ApplicationEventHandler and it doesn't seem to be hitting that or the routeconfig.

When opening the page in my browser I just get a white screen, I can still access the CMS and all. I've followed several blog posts for setting this up and I can't seem to get it to work.

I'm pulling my hair out as I need this for tomorrow, I've tried almost everything I can think of, have I missed something out?

Cheers

EDIT:

I have solved my issue, sleep deprivation is clearing getting to me. I forgot to inherit my controller with RenderMvcController and add my post-build events.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 07:13
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Charlie

Awesome that you managed to solve this - Do you mind writing your "EDIT" as another post? Then it's possible to actually mark the issue as solved, which is nice for other who might encounter the same challenge as you and they will be able to quickly figure out the solution :)

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft