Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• mfeola 117 posts 221 karma points
    Jul 28, 2015 @ 18:47
    mfeola

Multinode Tree Picker showing deleted Item

I have a multinode tree picker set to a specific folder in my site. One of the items that was selected was sent to the recycle bin remains in the selected items. Is this normal or is it a bug? I can filter out items to only display nondeleted, publish items but in the admin side i feel like it shouldn't show.

Any thoughts on this one?

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Jul 29, 2015 @ 10:03
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi,

This is bug, we have the same behavior.

Thanks

• Casper Andersen 126 posts 508 karma points
    Jul 29, 2015 @ 11:00
    Casper Andersen

After having worked with Umbraco i have come to understand a couple of things and one of them is, that if you are a good coder and know what you are doing, you should be able to anticipate the outcome of the code / what ever you are doing, and the thing you are experiencing is not your fault i believe.

The thing is, umbraco uses XML to generate the content since that loads faster than database calls, and it will usually / always take the XML, now if you change 1 thing then it's not always the XML is updated, so if i where u i would try and go to the content section in the backend, and right click on the content bar at the top, and press republish entire site, and that should hopefully fix the issue since it then also updates the XML. That is ofcourse if i have understood Umbraco correctly.

Hope it works

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Jul 29, 2015 @ 11:52
    Alex Skrypnyk

Casper, as I know Umbraco admin part are using database, XML cache is for front-end. Problem that nodes from recycle bin is showing exist.

Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft