Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Bagus Adiyanto 4 posts 34 karma points
    Feb 11, 2010 @ 20:36
    Bagus Adiyanto

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Anybody gets this error. the site is working fine however whenever I login as admin I always get this message. The day before was fine. I add publication and expiration date is this causing this error. please help (:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
    umbraco.BusinessLogic.Utils.TypeFinder.FindClassesOfType(Boolean useSeperateAppDomain) +27
    umbraco.BusinessLogic.Actions.Action.RegisterIActions() +71
    umbraco.BusinessLogic.Actions.Action..cctor() +150

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'umbraco.BusinessLogic.Actions.Action' threw an exception.]
    umbraco.BusinessLogic.Actions.Action.GetJavaScriptFileReferences() +0
    umbraco.cms.presentation._umbraco.RenderActionJS() +47
    umbraco.cms.presentation._umbraco.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1050
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +15
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

• Lee 1130 posts 3088 karma points
    Feb 11, 2010 @ 20:42
    Lee

Read this

http://our.umbraco.org/forum/using/ui-questions/7135-BIG-Bug-Appeared-(

Just download the web.config and reupload

• Lee 1130 posts 3088 karma points
    Feb 12, 2010 @ 07:11
    Lee

Can you mark this as solved if it does solve your problem, or let us know if not so either myself or someone else can help you?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft