Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tim 4 posts 74 karma points
    Mar 03, 2016 @ 20:04
    Tim

Issues after upgrading to Umbraco Forms 4.2.0

Hi, I have been having some issues after upgrading Umbraco Forms from 4.0.1 (I was pretty sure it was 4.1.1) to 4.2.0. After upgrading my forms they seem to still work but every time I open one of the forms in the backoffice I get an error saying that "FormSecurityController.cs not found" and when I copy the error it outputs the following:

umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelperException was unhandled by user code
      HResult=-2146233088
      Message=Umbraco Exception (DataLayer): SQL helper exception in ExecuteNonQuery
      Source=umbraco.DataLayer
      StackTrace:
           at umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters)
           at Umbraco.Forms.Data.Storage.UserFormSecurityStorage.InsertUserFormSecurity(UserFormSecurity formsecurity)
           at Umbraco.Forms.Web.Editors.FormSecurityController.GetByUserId(Int32 userId) in f:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\acce5a5136f4db35\Umbraco.Forms.Mvc\Editors\FormSecurityController.cs:line 110
           at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )
           at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass13.<GetExecutor>b__c(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters)
           at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.Execute(Object instance, Object[] arguments)
           at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.<>c__DisplayClass5.<ExecuteAsync>b__4()
           at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskHelpers.RunSynchronously[TResult](Func`1 func, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
      InnerException: 
           Class=16
           ErrorCode=-2146232060
           HResult=-2146232060
           LineNumber=1
           Message=The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_UFUserFormSecurity_UFForms". The conflict occurred in database "LCMOD_ACPT", table "dbo.UFForms", column 'Id'.
    The statement has been terminated.
           Number=547
           Procedure=""
           Server=.\SQL2014
           Source=.Net SqlClient Data Provider
           State=0
           StackTrace:
                at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
                at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
                at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
                at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
                at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
                at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite, SqlDataReader ds, Boolean describeParameterEncryptionRequest)
                at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite)
                at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe, Int32 timeout, Boolean asyncWrite)
                at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
                at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlConnection connection, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters)
                at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String connectionString, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters)
                at umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelpers.SqlServer.SqlServerHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, SqlParameter[] parameters)
                at umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters)
           InnerException: 

Any and all help on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated, and I apologize if I have this under the wrong topic. I forgot to add I am using Umbraco 7.2.4.

• Sebastiaan Janssen 5044 posts 15475 karma points MVP admin hq
    Mar 04, 2016 @ 15:31
    Sebastiaan Janssen

Hi Tim, sorry for your troubles! 4.2.0 was released a little prematurely and we've now made some adjustments. Can you please install 4.2.1 and try again?

https://umbraconightlies.blob.core.windows.net/umbraco-forms-release/UmbracoForms.Package.4.2.1.zip

• Tim 4 posts 74 karma points
    Mar 04, 2016 @ 16:58
    Tim

Hi Sebastiaan, I have updated forms to 4.2.1 but I still have the same issue as above. The error that I am getting doesn't seem to impact Forms in any way, and it only shows up when I am debugging the site when I open a form in the backoffice.

Any suggestions/recommendations are greatly appreciated, I would like to resolve this issue if possible.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft