Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• wilberRivera 24 posts 42 karma points
    Jul 14, 2010 @ 01:44
    wilberRivera

Question about Multiple file upload

Hi everyone, I'm working with Multiple File Upload control in IIS 7, but I was forced to change the application pool to Classic because in Integrated mode throws 2038.

Exists some way to the Multiple File Upload works in Integrated pipeline mode? thanks.

• Paul Blair 466 posts 731 karma points
    Jul 14, 2010 @ 03:54
    Paul Blair

hi,

I have used this successfully in IIS7 with umbraco V4.0.x & 4.5 in integrated mode.

I have bloged about setting up projects with IIS7 here: http://blog.fairlieagile.co.nz/2009/5/24/setting-up-a-new-umbraco-project and step 8 details the issues with multiple file upload.

Also, double check the properties in Settings -> Media Types for files and images. Sometimes when installing the package it will truncate the type to umbracoExtensio (missing the "n" - it should be umbracoExtension)

Cheers

Paul

• wilberRivera 24 posts 42 karma points
    Jul 14, 2010 @ 16:31
    wilberRivera

Hi Paul, thanks very much!, step 8 is perfect to me. I added the following line and work perfect with Integrated mode!.

<add verb="*" name="MultipleFileUploadHandler" path="MultipleFileUploadHandler.axd" type="noerd.Umb.DataTypes.multipleFileUpload.MultipleFileUploadHandler, noerd.Umb.DataTypes.multipleFileUpload" />
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft