Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• overflew 87 posts 110 karma points
    Jul 29, 2010 @ 07:13
    overflew

Setting the start node of the TreeControl (/umbraco/controls/TreeControl)? (Or is there an enhanced one?)

Is it possible to set the start node of the TreeControl? I'm using it in a custom section to allow the user to choose a particular content item. I'd would like to have it start from a particular folder (with the other siblings / parents not shown), which it doesn't seem I can configure it to do at the moment.

I can see in the source it has a param 'jsonInitNode' in the JS - but it doesn't seem possible to set it. When copying the code into my own, I hit trouble when unable to access the internal class 'TreeRequestParams'.

Am I headed down the right path? Is there a control available somewhere that offers a more configurable version of a modal content tree?

• Evan Harper 15 posts 37 karma points
    Feb 17, 2012 @ 18:39
    Evan Harper

Bumping because I have much the same question. I'm trying to adapt the uComponents Multi-Node Tree Picker data editor for use in a macro param - which doesn't seem ideal, but I can't find a simpler way to get a tree picker with a specific content node at the root.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft