Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Christian W. Larsen 27 posts 49 karma points
    Jan 30, 2011 @ 01:09
    Christian W. Larsen

Examine - Error indexing node

I'm running Umbraco 4.0.2.1 with Examine 1.0 RTM (latest download from CodePlex).

When I publish nodes I get the following error:

Error indexing node: System.MissingMethodException: Metoden blev ikke fundet: 'Void Lucene.Net.Documents.Document.Add(Lucene.Net.Documents.Field)'.     ved umbraco.cms.businesslogic.index.Indexer.IndexNode(Guid ObjectType, Int32 Id, String Text, String UserName, DateTime CreateDate, Hashtable Fields, Boolean Optimize)     ved umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web.Document.Index(Boolean Optimze)

No indexes are generated.

From other posts I understand that Umbraco is calling a method which is no longer exists in Lucene.net 2.9.2.2. But I had it working with Umb 4.0.2.1 at an earlier stage.

• Aaron Powell 1708 posts 3046 karma points c-trib
    Jan 30, 2011 @ 23:08
    Aaron Powell

The lucene.net version that was OOTB in 4.0.x was 2.0.0.4 but Examine uses 2.9.2 and will not work with earlier versions of Lucene.Net

You need to ensure you have to correct version of the Lucene.Net assembly in your /bin folder. Keep in mind that using Examine will break the back office search in 4.0.x, due to the different Lucene.Net assembly versions.

• Christian W. Larsen 27 posts 49 karma points
    Jan 30, 2011 @ 23:48
    Christian W. Larsen

Thanks.

Lucene.Net.bin is version 2.9.2.2. 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft