Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Greg Vincent 10 posts 30 karma points
    Mar 11, 2011 @ 00:17
    Greg Vincent

Modifying the workflow email

Hello everyone,

I have a question about the email sent for workflow notifications.  I have set up a standard workflow scenario for a client with a content editor subscribing to notifications of content changes.  The standard email notification to the content editor contains three links to the Umbraco CMS, publish, edit and delete.  My client would like to remove the delete link from the email.  How can I go about editing the workflow email to remove the delete button?

Thanks in advance

• Asad Kizzie 24 posts 154 karma points
    Mar 01, 2022 @ 18:12
    Asad Kizzie

Hello!

Did you ever figure out how to do this? I have the same need to edit the notification email.

• sther 2 posts 71 karma points
    Mar 02, 2022 @ 12:12
    sther

Create a new workflow. Select Actions, and then select Send an Email. In the Action, select these users. In the Select Users dialog, in the Or select from existing Users and Groups list, select Workflow Lookup for a User, and then select Add.

CredibleBH Login

• Asad Kizzie 24 posts 154 karma points
    Mar 02, 2022 @ 22:48
    Asad Kizzie

Hmm, what version is this in? I have Umbraco v4 and I didn't create any workflows. Umbraco automatically sends a notification email when editors send to publish. I need to find where to edit the email template. Any ideas?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft