Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Claus Nedergaard 62 posts 104 karma points
    Jun 02, 2011 @ 11:16
    Claus Nedergaard

MultipleFileUpload suddenly throws error #2038 !

Hi all,

The multiple file upload has been running great on 4.7.0 installation in IE 8, Firefox and Chrome.

Overnight it starts throwing the 'There has been an I/O error: error #2038'   in IE and Firefox. In Chrome it is still functioning.

It is not a local problem on my machine since the problem is the same on my clients computer.

Webserver is running:

Windows Server 2008 R2 Version 6.1 (build 7600)

IIS 7 Version 7.5.7600.16385.

I have read many threads here on the forum and done the suggested changes with no luck. For example running the App Pool in Integrated mode in stead of Classic. Changing the verb="POST" to verb="*". Increasing the MaxRequestLength.

Any clues, hints and possible solutions will be greatly appreciated :-)

• Hamid Nafar 1 post 21 karma points
    Aug 15, 2011 @ 21:23
    Hamid Nafar

I have run into the exact same issue, the package was working just fine and just recently stopped working, and the issue exists on all browsers, both for me and the client.

Did you every find out what the issue was or how to resolve it?

• Claus Nedergaard 62 posts 104 karma points
    Aug 15, 2011 @ 23:06
    Claus Nedergaard

Hi HAmid,

Sorry to tell that I never found a solution. Luckily for the error was only in IE. The client did'nt care much for IE anyway, so just chose Chrome instead. Lucky for. I use the uploader on 30 other sites from 4.5.2 up to 4.7.0 and have never seen it since.

Perhaps you could do a clean install and test the uploader there. If it does - then start filing in the other packages in the site to see if one specific package conflicts with the uploader.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft