Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• jdelagoutte 13 posts 26 karma points
    Mar 13, 2009 @ 10:32
    jdelagoutte

custom Picker : how to get une nodeID for settings?

Hi,

I would like to create a custom picker, close to the content or media pickers.
    So, I add a combobox to choose the starting point of the tree (media, content, settings, ...) and then the user can open the tree in order to choose a node in the tree, the starting point of the tree being the one choosen in the combobox.

When the user clicks on a content node, the openContent JS function is called and the nodeID of the choosen ID is sent to the datatypeeditor.
    When the user clicks on a media node, the openMedia JS function is called and it's also OK.
    But, when the user clicks on a setting/scripts, the openScriptEditor JS is called, and raize a JS error (parent.right is undefined at "parent.right.document.location.href = 'settings/scripts/editScript.aspx?file=' + id;")

I had a look at the generated javascript :
    TreeInit.aspx?app=settings&isDialog=true&dialogMode=id&contextMenu=false or TreeInit.aspx?app=content&isDialog=true&dialogMode=id&contextMenu=false

and I was wondering if it was possible to have the same behavior on any type of document.

I'm working with the V3

thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft