Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Fabio Blardone 79 posts 98 karma points
    Aug 03, 2011 @ 11:55
    Fabio Blardone

Add a dashboard section when click on the root node of a custom tree

Hello,

i would like to add a usercontrol in the dashboard when i click only the root node of one of my custom tree in my section. The sction consists of two tree. Is there a best way to do it?

Thanks for help

Cheers,

Fabio

• Max 144 posts 166 karma points
    Apr 30, 2012 @ 10:51
    Max

i tried to pur it in dashboard.config file but it seems to give me the followign errors

Could not load control: '/umbraco/dashboard/ViewIssues.ascx'. 
    Error message: System.Web.HttpParseException (0x80004005): Could not load type 'IssuesUmbracoSection.ViewIssues'. ---> System.Web.HttpParseException (0x80004005): Could not load type 'IssuesUmbracoSection.ViewIssues'. ---> System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load type 'IssuesUmbracoSection.ViewIssues'. at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetType(String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean throwOnError) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessInheritsAttribute(String baseTypeName, String codeFileBaseTypeName, String src, Assembly assembly) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.PostProcessMainDirectiveAttributes(IDictionary parseData) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessException(Exception ex) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseStringInternal(String text, Encoding fileEncoding) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseString(String text, VirtualPath virtualPath, Encoding fileEncoding) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseString(String text, VirtualPath virtualPath, Encoding fileEncoding) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseFile(String physicalPath, VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseInternal() at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.Parse() at System.Web.Compilation.BaseTemplateBuildProvider.get_CodeCompilerType() at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvider.GetCompilerTypeFromBuildProvider(BuildProvider buildProvider) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler.ProcessBuildProviders() at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler.PerformBuild() at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileWebFile(VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResult(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath) at umbraco.cms.presentation.dashboard.OnInit(EventArgs e)

Apr 30, 2012 @ 10:56
    Max

Yes its done add the dll of the project to umbraco bin folder of the custom user control

then edit the dashboad.confog file

http://our.umbraco.org/wiki/reference/files-and-folders/dashboardconfig

Apr 30, 2012 @ 12:25
    Max

Yes its done add the dll of the project to umbraco bin folder of the custom user control

then edit the dashboad.confog file

http://our.umbraco.org/wiki/reference/files-and-folders/dashboardconfig

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft