Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• DanMann 44 posts 42 karma points
    Aug 10, 2011 @ 15:30
    DanMann

Error when installing packages

Does anyone have any idea why I get this message when I try to install packages?

Could not upload file
    System.Exception: Error unpacking extension... ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.85.5.452, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.unPack(String ZipName) at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.Import(String InputFile) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.Import(String InputFile) at umbraco.presentation.developer.packages.Installer.uploadFile(Object sender, EventArgs e)

• Niclas Lindqvist 48 posts 127 karma points
    Jan 10, 2012 @ 11:47
    Niclas Lindqvist

I do! Can't install anything! :/

• Richard 146 posts 168 karma points
    Jan 10, 2012 @ 13:42
    Richard

The installation of Umbraco should include ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll, this error message would point to this file being missing or can not be opened. For starters I would check that the file exists, and file permissions for IIS web service to read the file.

Richard

• Niclas Lindqvist 48 posts 127 karma points
    Jan 11, 2012 @ 10:58
    Niclas Lindqvist

I reuploaded all the files in bin from a fresh download of the source. Works like magic!

Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft