Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Tony Bolton 83 posts 109 karma points
    Jan 31, 2012 @ 10:49
    Tony Bolton

Default styles for custom plugin page

Hello!

I'm writing a new section in and everything is working so far - albeit the style does not match the default umbraco look and feel.

The weird thing is I've set the master page to umbracoPage.master, and the editor works as it should - it's just the style of the editor is 'unstyled'.

I noticed that umbracoPage.master has CssInclude controls in it - would this have something to do with it?  It looks like they're not loading in styles.css which all of the other controls do.  Have I missed adding something?

Here's the code for the actual page - this resides in the plugins folder :

<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/masterpages/umbracoPage.Master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="editCategoryLookup.aspx.cs" Inherits="AardvarkUmbraco.UI.editCategoryLookup" %>
    <%@ Register Namespace="umbraco.uicontrols" Assembly="controls" TagPrefix="umb" %>
    <%@ Register Namespace="umbraco.uicontrols.TreePicker" Assembly="controls" TagPrefix="umbpick" %>

<asp:Content ID="Content" runat="server" ContentPlaceHolderID="body">

<umb:UmbracoPanel id="Panel1" runat="server" hasMenu="true" Text="Edit Category Lookup">
    <umb:PropertyPanel ID="PPanel1" runat="server" Text="Classification Name">
        <asp:TextBox ID="txtClassificationName" runat="server" MaxLength="250" CssClass="guiInputText guiInputStandardSize"></asp:TextBox>
    </umb:PropertyPanel>

<umb:PropertyPanel id="PPanel2" runat="server" Text="Category to Use">
        <umbpick:SimpleContentPicker ID="pickNode" runat="server" ShowDelete="false"></umbpick:SimpleContentPicker>
    </umb:PropertyPanel>

</umb:UmbracoPanel>

</asp:Content>

Thanks in advance,

Tony

• Tony Bolton 83 posts 109 karma points
    Jan 31, 2012 @ 10:51
    Tony Bolton

Sorry - the masterpagefile tag is actually set to "~/umbraco/masterpages/umbracoPage.master" - not as above (that's me experimenting).

Ps. Couldn't edit my post for some reason so apologies for the extra post.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft